• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

6-Point Cage- It's gone - THANK YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

BYUBRONC

Loc.
Bermuda Dunes, CA
Free to a good home,6-Point cage. It appears to have been a Smittybuilt 4-Point with 1 1/2 - 1 3/4 tubes, then they welded on some front risors that tuck under the dash nicely. Don't have the mounting hardware, not worth shipping. I do have the rear pieces, just not pictured.

Attachments

• 101_2330.jpg
    101_2330.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 146
  • 101_2333.jpg
    101_2333.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

pmctighe

I'm very interested I just need to see if I can work out getting it picked up.

Please put me first in line and I will pm you latter to work out details.

Patrick

Louie

Bronco Guru
I can't believe no one has jumped on this free cage :eek:

fastback

Loc.
Asheboro, NC
I will take it if you still have it the next time I visit the west coast and can arrange to pick it up. I may /should be out that way in June. Google map says you are 116m From La Mirada in Orange County, thats were I would be coming from?

JeepGuy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Might be able to pick it up Monday, or somtime this weekend if you still have it. Let me know........

OP
OP
B

BYUBRONC

Loc.
Bermuda Dunes, CA
Jeepguy is the winner. He just pulled out with the cage. Thanks to him for getting out of here. Sorry to all those interested, but I needed it gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.