• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Nice Stout 390 FE engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

robsredford

I am going to list this again serious inquiries call 704-507-2453 , Mirror 105 FE Block, .040 Forged Trw's, stock 3.78 stroke, Reconditioned Rods, Ford Motorsport Cam, Timing Chain, Oil pump, Oil pump drive, and wingdage tray. Blanaced. 406 cast Iron Shorties, Heads Stock 1976 f100 heads recondition with stock 2 bll intake in carb. Have New Edelbrock Aluminum Heads and Street master/dominator intake. Backed by C6. The engine is in my 76 F100 owned it since 85, Has apx 30k on rebuild and runs great, leaks a lil oil near timing cover(marking its territory) I had to put the 2 bll back on it due to emmission laws several years ago. It will stay in the truck so it can be test driven. I just got back from The F100 nats this weekend runs great, wonderful oil pressure, torquey, sounds good. Just wanting to update truck and want to try and sell before taking it back apart. Would like to sell all together. 2500 engine, 550 trans, 1200 heads 200 intake 500 headers. Will not seperate at this time So make me an offer on it all together. Would make great engine for Galaxie , Fairlane , truck or tow vehicle . Thanks

BroncoMark

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Irvine CA
I had a 69 F100 1/2 ton short bed that I swapped 1 ton driveline into and a 390. I also had 2 Galaxies. Love those FE engines. What a blast! Good luck with your sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.