• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1970-1977 Bronco Wanted In Illinois Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

ta2d

Looking for a nice 1968 - 1977 Bronco (no half cabs) in Illinois or surrounding areas. I prefer something with a lift that has been restored and needs minimal to no work done to it. Willing to pay 20K+ for the right vehicle. PM me with details regarding what you have available.

Last edited:

mtp71174

1973 bronco for sale

I have a 1973 bronco for sale. It is getting the body painted so I can put it on e-bay my buy now price was to be 18,500.00. I worked at and retired from Michigan Truck Plant the home of the Bronco. I did a frame off restoration and you see lot of adds with that mentioned. I have pictures of the body after the paint was baked off then the whole body e-coat dipped and then strarted the restoration. If you are interested then I will give a more detailed account of the truck. I attended the 40th bronco anniversry at paragon offroad park and low range magazine did a two page write up on my truck and me. Much of the the suspension and driveline was purchase at jeffs bronco graveyard. If you are serious about buying a nice truck this one of the best ones out there.

mtp71174

I post you about a 1973 that I have for sale. It is blue and you can contact me at mtp71174. I am not sure if you got the post. I am selling a very nice bronco.

Status
Not open for further replies.