• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

5 Wagon Wheels with 4 tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronconate68

Loc.
Vancouver, WA
I have 5 Wagon Wheel steel white wheels. 4 of them have Wildcat tires from Schwabs with a half or less tread. They are not bald.

The tires have been stacked out side for two years but they look to be in decent enough shape. The fifth rim has been inside and looks like new. All the rims are only 5 or 6 years old (purchased at the same time). Not bad for FREE!

I may be moving and need to get rid of them, guess who is driving this issue, I bet you guessed right, THE WIFE!!!!

33x12.5x15

I live in Fall City, WA.

Nate
'68

Last edited:

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Nate, Are these 10" wide?

Can I get you to shoot me a PM with your phone number again? I tried to find it a couple of weeks ago to give you a call but I can't find it.

You finally moving down this way?

Rick

OP
OP
bronconate68

bronconate68

Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Hello Rick,

These are 8" wide.

Yes, I'm working on moving down that way, looks like we are getting closer.

When I get there I'll have you and your crew out for Pizza.

Just finished fixing the Bronco. On top of everything else my red top died, 11 years old, can't complain I guess.

I'm going to Reiters Pit tomorrow.

I'll send the PM.

Take it easy,

Nate
'68

Status
Not open for further replies.