• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1965 mustang fastback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
I am selling my pride and joy. A 1965 fastback mustang that I personnaly restored about 4 years ago and have hardly driven it since then. No more than a 1000 miles has been put on this car since it's completion.

The car was rebuilt from the ground up, inside and out. Nothing was left untouched. The 94 302 motor and trans have 14K miles and are from a 94 GT. The motor has Trick Flow Track Heat heads with a 750DP holley carb and an X303 cam. A 9 inch rear axle with a 3L70, trac loc gear mounted in a War case.

The suspesion is from Mustang PLus, mid eye 4.5 rear leafs with 620 1 inch drop front coils. Shelby drop done to the front control arms. KYB shocks and all new ball joints, tie rods and steering parts. I have the shebly quick steer pieces but have not installed them, they are brand new.

The rear brakes are stock and the the front disk brakes are the Granada swap.

The instrument clsuter was swapped to a 66 style to get the factory gauges over the idiot lights of the 65 style.

The car is grabber blue in color with white stripes. Pictures are available, just ask. If I can find the free time I may be able to upload my old web site on a friends sites. The car was stripped inside and out and painted inside and out. Every piece that could be removed was removed and either restored or replaced with new.

I have a new windshield but have not installed. The visors need to be installed and I lost my trunk lock hardware.

Serious buyers only. This car is one of a kind. Jump in and drive anywhere. The car is spotless inside and out!!!!!

I can provide pics of the restoration and details of any kind. Just ask. I have old photos of the sheet metal replacement that I can try to scan in. Reason for selling, I'm going back to school and plan to move out of state.

Asking $25,000 bob

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bronco73

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
Back to the top. Still for sale. May consider partial trades for a sport bike and maybe even a good DD EB.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Uh, not the Mustang. Moving? You just built a new house? Your scaring me!

Pictures please?

OP
OP
Bronco73

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
We may be moving to Ft Lauderdale FL. Plus I am back in school as well so no time for the car and the money would help the move and school costs. Who knows, I may be able to visit ya when and if we get there.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
We may be moving to Ft Lauderdale FL. Plus I am back in school as well so no time for the car and the money would help the move and school costs. Who knows, I may be able to visit ya when and if we get there.

Your welcome here and let me know if I can help.

OP
OP
Bronco73

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
Your price says $29000 bobs, how does us currency convert into bobs?

I have had trouble editing on Craigs List.

On a side note I've ordered new USA made door handles, trunk lock hardware, oil sending unit, and a 23 tooth speed-o gear. Hope to have the parts by next weekend and get them installed.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I have had trouble editing on Craigs List.

On a side note I've ordered new USA made door handles, trunk lock hardware, oil sending unit, and a 23 tooth speed-o gear. Hope to have the parts by next weekend and get them installed.

I looked for it on Craigs list but I could not find it.

Bax

OP
OP
Bronco73

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
Maybe it's gone now, the craigs list ad that is. I will try to find it. I think I've posted it twice on Craigs list.

On a side note, I've lost my dig camera and can not take any pics of the car. Still looking for it. I think the littlew man had it and has placed it some where in the house. He likes to take close up pics of his face with the camera.

OP
OP
Bronco73

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
Oil pressure now works, new switch installed and the speed-o reads correctly with the new speed-o gear installed. Trunk lock hardware kit came in but one piece is on back order and the door handles are here, just have to install them.

OP
OP
Bronco73

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
TTT Trunk lock now installed. First key cyl. I ordered was a piece of crap. This one I bought from another source and it works well.

Status
Not open for further replies.