• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

new Bronco Owner 66 half cab some floor questions

vdubtt

HI everyone im new to the world of bronco's i was given a '66 bronco half cab today and i finally got her home and on my drive way. she runs like a champ with a straight 6 but i have some questions that i cant answer from past threads. the passenger side of this rig sits real nice but the driverside is pinching and bending in half almost. i can tell that most the floor is gone and the braces need alot of help. im trying to figure out the best way to approach this should i just order all the channels from JBG and i was wondering if anyone has had a rig pinch like this?

thanks everyone
Mark G
Syracuse NY
2102532600101732607qFJsGO_th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
2170885620101732607AWVVmA_th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
you are probably looking at replacing the floors, supports and rocker (full), this will take care of any sag that you are seeing. The floor replacement isnt too bad, just take a lot of measurements during reconstruction. There is a diagram with measurements on here, lemme find it. Looks like a pretty cool rig, and if it was given to you you are well ahead of the game!!! Welcome to the addiction.
attachment.php

OP
OP
V

vdubtt

today i got out and had to cut away all that bad rust. it looks as if the only thing that is good is that brace under the bulk head i have parts comming this week
2085015610101732607feYtKF_th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Well looks like a lot of work but welcome aboard ...let the fun began....
....Hey guys he's got stock mirrors on his 66....
at least those are what nearly ever truck had back in the days..