• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Headers for 351w with dart heads!

Geiri

Loc.
Iceland
Hi every one. :-*
I am new here and looking for advice..

I own a 1976 Bronco wich I recently installed a 351w engin in.

The motor has Cast Iron, Dart2 heads (Some one told me from a fireball series?) 2.02, 1.60 and 58cc I need good headers for this motor and from what I can see the standard 302 headers dont fit.

So where should I look and what sould I Buy?
Short, long cheramic or chrom..

Maby some one has gone through this same process?

Best regards
Geiri

mike732

Loc.
Camden, Tennessee
I have run those in my stockcar, it does take a diffrent flange you can buy the flange from ford motorsports it is the same one that fits 351N heads, buy it and send it to your header manufactor of choice and have them use the new flange for the headers...

Broncobowsher

Total hack
When I used that flange when I built the 330" 5.0 stroker with N352 heads for the Ranger. Ended up just building my own headers, but that was kinda the plan anyway.

You should be able to pick up normal headers, cut off the flanges and weld on the wide bolt pattern ones. That was my plan A, but I never found headers I liked as a starting point.

It will be a custom header, not an off the shelf piece.