• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wanted - Dead or Alive - EB project - Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looking for a "restorable" EB within 300 miles of the Denver area. Would like to find an origional raodster. If you have a reasonably stock candidate for restoration sitting around that has at least one reusable body panel and a frame that has not been wrapped around a tree, send me an email.

Thanks, Dave.

Last edited:

Zillacon

Loc.
Hackin Away!
I may be getting an extra Bronco! I looked at this one before I purchased mine. I wanted a super clean stock rig and found one. I cant refuse this one for the price I am getting it for. It is cut and needs restored. Probably needs floor pans and rockers but its all there. It is stored at a local airport hanger and they used it as a Tug to pull private jets around. If your interested I'll try to get pics this weekend and I plan on brining it home next week. It has a 302with a new 4BBL and 3 spd.with a hard top.
I'll probably ask around $1200-$1500 for it. Let me know if this sounds like something your interested in and I'll send you pics when I get them. I didn't pay attention to the year or axels etc. because I was looking for a premo rig but I'll scope that all out soon.

Last edited:

Zillacon

Loc.
Hackin Away!
I went and checked it out. I has an auto not a 3 spd. It has new exhaust,new starter,new fluids,new shocks and tires and a D44 up front. I will probably keep the rollbar and the wheels and swap out a few small things over to mine . The gas is old but it fired right up. Definately needs a tune-up. The floor has small patches on each side.
DSCN0698.jpg

DSCN0699.jpg

DSCN0700.jpg

DSCN0701.jpg

DSCN0702.jpg

DSCN0704.jpg

DSCN0706.jpg

Funky Bulge windows
DSCN0707.jpg

DSCN0703.jpg

And a Vid of the motor running

smoktf250

There is a 68 uncut in fort collins behind woodys pizza for sale... Im am from fort collins aswell he wants 2-3k for it

Status
Not open for further replies.