• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

76 302 engine and gas tank and few more things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A4x4Junky

Loc.
South Jersey
I have the 302 off the 76 chasis I just picked up. I have no idea the condition of this engine. It is missing the fuel pump and passenger exhaust manifold. The driver valve cover is dented, not sure otherwise. Complete engine from oil pan to carb.
SPOKEN FOR, BUT NOT PICKED UP YET

I have the gas tank from the same chasis. No obvious holes and rust isnt bad, so it might be better than one someone out there has. GONE

I have the dana 30 with 4.56s out of my 67 that will be available soon. Drum to drum. Figured I would start now and see if there is any interest in that. SPOKEN FOR, BUT NOT PICKED UP YET

I have the 170 engine that is currently in my 67. Motor is a 69. Runs ok. Exhaust leak by the manifold. SPOKEN FOR, BUT NOT PICKED UP YET

I have the 3 speed transmission, bell, and intermediate housing from the 67. Trans shifts well.

I may also have the 67 9" rear axle with 4.56s at some point. Small bearing. SPOKEN FOR, BUT NOT PICKED UP YET

I will have the gas tank out of my 67 at some point. No clue on condition, but it doesnt leak right now. Never dropped the tank to know true condition. Sending unit works. GONE

Thats all I can think of now. Parts too big and heavy to ship. If interested, let me know or the scrap man will make a few extra dollars this time around.

Anthony

Last edited:

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
If no one takes the motor I would be interested in the Distributor out of it if you will ship to NH.

Thanks
Pete

OP
OP
A4x4Junky

A4x4Junky

Loc.
South Jersey
If no one takes the motor I would be interested in the Distributor out of it if you will ship to NH.

Thanks
Pete

Since kontinu doesnt need the motor, the diz is yours if you still want it. Get me a zip and Ill get you a quote on shipping.

Anthony

Chief Master Sergeant

Contributor
Retired U.S. Air Force
What kind of carb do you have on the engine? Is it in good shape? Would you consider shipping it? I just got to Alaska and I'm sure it would cost and arm and a leg unless you could squeeze it into a flat rate box.

OP
OP
A4x4Junky

A4x4Junky

Loc.
South Jersey
What kind of carb do you have on the engine? Is it in good shape? Would you consider shipping it? I just got to Alaska and I'm sure it would cost and arm and a leg unless you could squeeze it into a flat rate box.

Sorry, should have updated sooner. The engine is spoken for.

Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.