• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

bronco based buggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GubNi

Loc.
Northeast TN
I'm looking for a built trail rig. I don't care about looks. I'm tired of fixing stuff, so I'm thinking about buying something that's already fixed up some.

rednck21

im sure youve seen the super built one thats been on pirate for awhile now?

OP
OP
GubNi

GubNi

Loc.
Northeast TN
Still looking for something. Prefer not street legal and must have at least 35's prefer 38's plus.

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
I have never really given much thought to selling mine ... It sits on 20" wheels and 40" tires . :cool:

would you consider getting a bare chassis and putting your own drivetrain and skins on it .

howiebilt

GLO

Loc.
NE Indiana
my 73 is for sale, I was going to pull and sell the wristed D-44 I have in the front and put a non wristed back in. I broke the front pinion the last time out, I have a used set of gears I am going to put back in. I can fix it or sell it as is I have both housings also. You will not find a better built EB for what I am asking for it. The stak that is in it has one run on it also. Too many parts to list if your interested call me to discuss. I can even deliver it as I maybe heading to TN shortly and have an enclosed trailer. Thanks Shawn

OP
OP
GubNi

GubNi

Loc.
Northeast TN
PMs sent. Thanks guys! Finally some leads on getting something. My only fear is that they will be out of my price range.

notnrml

Lit'l Mudder Fudder for Sale in Roanoke, VA

Saw your post, if you want a great trail rig already setup with fresh parts this year check out Lit'l Mudder Fudder. Body has custom two-tone Vortex Spray-on liner over inside and out and rock sliders that replaced rockers. Stock 302 with custom intake, headers and flowmasters, C4 Auto, twin stick Dana20, Brand new 4 wheel power disc brakes, New PSC Hydro-Assist Steering w/remote res., Rear 9" with 35 spline axles full spool and 5.89 r/p plus disc brakes, front 44 with chromoly axles, ctm u-joints, Detroit Locker, warn premium hubs, 5.89 r/p & disc brakes, Stonecrusher hi-steer heim joint steering and adjustable tracking bar, James Duff Stage 3 5 1/2" suspension with extended radius arms, dual extended shocks on all corners and their stage 2 mounts front and rear. 37" cut boggers on steel wheels, new seats on sliders and storage under passenger, new 5 point harnesses, CD player, new bikini top, new half doors, new wrangler mirrors mounted to door inserts. This rig is ready to compete in either stock modified with 35" tires or unlimited AS-IS. Tested her at the round up in GORE VA this spring and performed flawlessly on their hardest trails. We were the only Bronco in our group to come back without body damage. Click thumbnail for online slideshow:

This rig is fresh with only 3 days of trail riding since completed. Phone me directly at 540-871-7900 if interested.

Rob Bailey
Topless Offroad

Status
Not open for further replies.