• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Still looking for a Stroppe Baja Bronco !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
i'm still looking... preferably for a project. have a couple of trucks i could use as a trade- but money is tight. i don't have the cash for a restored $25k+ rig. feel free to pm or email me if you have any info. finders fee paid for the right rig.

markatherton

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
stroppe

Unfortunately if you're using budget and stroppe in the same sentence you are in trouble.

OP
OP
broncosbybart

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
we'll see. i've got one in the mix it looks like. how are your roadsters coming???

OP
OP
broncosbybart

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
Baja 71 will have just one. he's selling his to me for 7k. that is the one i just found:cool:

OP
OP
broncosbybart

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
i wish..

there is one definite possibility, but the search is still in process. it is hard as i'm living in an area of the land where the baja is simply non-existent.

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey BroncoJohn, are you Broncojohn of Former Balloon Chaser owner fame? The KBarS Balloon Chaser is alive and well(about to kick into action for winter actually).

I have 2 Bajas available: One 75 and a 71. The 75 is the one that many saw for sale last year out of NC. It's a good driver that looks sharp from 25 feet away. Get close and see amatuer paint/interior. Not as mint and perfect as it appeared in ads all over the net for 30k. Rebuilt motor, trans, 3.5" lift. Original window sticker(showing Stroppe address), and documented 65k miles. It's available for 22k obo.

Also have a serious project 71 MS,AT,4bbl Chrome steel whl truck that will need a donor truck for the body(fast, pavement rollover collision, not rusty, storage 27 years), but is totally original and complete minus the front bumper. 8k.

J - I"m not gonna be heading up to Seatown this holiday, but maybe in Feb?

1972BajaBronco

Loc.
Federal Way,WA
throwin my name out there again...actually i think i talked with you last year about my Stroppe? Anyway, if you remember my truck is not a project, and currently not for sale but i'm just reminding you i am here and am always tossing the idea around of putting it up...good luck in your quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.