• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Special Offer on Bumpers

tyler71

I've been a member of this board for some time and I am now just becoming a vendor. I offer a few different bumpers for early Broncos. Right Now I do not have any pictures of my bumpers installed on other Broncos so we are running a special here on this board. If anyone buys a bumper and then sends me 5 pictures of the bumper painted and mounted on there Bronco I will send you $15 back for the pictures. All of our bumpers come unpainted so you will have to paint them or have them painted. We are offering very low prices right now to see how well the bumpers do. The picture special will end when we get enough pictures of different Broncos. You can P.M. me or email keystonefab@yahoo.com. Let me know what bumper you are interested in and your zip code and I can get you a price and details for it.
Tyler
keystonefab@yahoo.com

The picture special is now over. Anyone who bought bumpers and didn't email pictures can still do so to recieve their refund. Please email them to me. Don't just post links it makes it harder to keep track of who sent them. Thanks to everyone that purchased from us.

Attachments

• DSC01730.JPG
    DSC01730.JPG
    154 KB · Views: 777
  • j2.JPG
    j2.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 1,127
  • j5.JPG
    j5.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,063
  • Picture 120.jpg
    Picture 120.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 785
  • DSC01721.JPG
    DSC01721.JPG
    152.3 KB · Views: 856
  • DSC01827.JPG
    DSC01827.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 1,169
Last edited:
OP
OP
tyler71

tyler71

Yes, it wil hold up to a 38" tire. Let me know if you have any other questions.

mtfit

Bronco Guru
Loc.
pa
can you put the spare carrier on the plate bumper?

INZANE

Loc.
anacortes
Please let me know the price for the rear bumper w/o tire carrier the one you have pictured thanks zane

bigjake

Loc.
Denver
Where are you guys located?

I'm in Denver and I'm interested in the plate w/tire carrier and the front white plate w/winch.

Thanks,
Jake

croft75

Hi How much is the tube bumper in the 1st picture, and where are you located.
Thanks
travis

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
Do you allow for Body lift options?

I'm interested in your stealth style front bumper, but I'd like a side view to see what approach looks like (if you have a picture from the side).

J.D.

cap35b

Loc.
Tucson Az
Tyler interested in your rear bumper with the tire rack. Could you PM price to Tucson Az. 85743.

Thank you

Robert

DRBRONCO69

Chicago Mike
Loc.
Chicago, Illinois
Tyler, I am interested in the square rear bumper with the tire rack if that is an option. Please PM me a cost and timeframe shipped to Des Plaines, Illinois. 60016

Thanks, Mike

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
I got my rear bumpers yesterday the the tires carriers were shipped separate and I will receive those on Friday. The quality of the rear bumpers is great.. I will be mounting them on my Trail rig this weekend and I will hopefully get some pictures posted after that..

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
still have not seen any prices do we need to pm for those or can they be posted

OP
OP
tyler71

tyler71

Greg,
You can post the prices you paid. Thats fine. Greg did get a discount for ordering 3 bumpers. I was hoping to get some more pictures and then I was going to start a new thread with better pictures, that I get from this post, and prices for each bumper. Thanks for all the interest so far.
Tyler

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
Greg,
You can post the prices you paid. Thats fine. Greg did get a discount for ordering 3 bumpers. I was hoping to get some more pictures and then I was going to start a new thread with better pictures, that I get from this post, and prices for each bumper. Thanks for all the interest so far.
Tyler

I will be taking pictures shortly.. I will hopefully be receiving the tire carriers and front bumper tomorrow. The front plate winch bumper was $210 plus shipping and the plate rear with tire carrier was $290 plus shipping.. Shipping to north Alabama was $55 for the front bumper and $70 for the rear.

I can't wait to install them..