• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

got a few little probs-need some answers and suggestions thanks.

Thwak

Loc.
Clear Lake, TEXAS
have a leak under dash on both sides when it rains. drips a little seemingly in the middle of driver side and passenger side right down onto the floor mats. which weatherstripping is needed?

turn signal doesnt cancel. how do i tackle that?

my ignition switch has some slack and lights some accessories dont come on unless it is in just right position. is there a fix for that or do i need new switch?

are lights behind dash easy enough to replace? have a few out that light up washer and heater controls etc.

my winsheild wiper blades suck. is there an arm upgrade where those are readily available at auto parts store?

Which removable door hinges are the best way to go?

i know i have more but i will start here. thanks in advance for answers and suggestions. please add where to get and approx price if you know.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
have a leak under dash on both sides when it rains. drips a little seemingly in the middle of driver side and passenger side right down onto the floor mats. which weatherstripping is needed?

Check the Cowl and the vents, these may have rust issues or be backed up with leaves, etc. Might need a new gasket in the windshield hinge area or a new windshield gasket as these can leak around the glass sometimes.

turn signal doesnt cancel. how do i tackle that?

Aftermaket wheel?? If so you may need to adjust the column in and out to be sure the cam is getting clicked off, or it could be broken and get a new one from the vendors.

my ignition switch has some slack and lights some accessories dont come on unless it is in just right position. is there a fix for that or do i need new switch?

I'd buy a new one, you can get them at Napa.

are lights behind dash easy enough to replace? have a few out that light up washer and heater controls etc.

They currently dont sell replacement bulbs for these as they are sealed, some guys have taken them apart and put led's in. I'd like to try this myself. The ones in the cluster are easy to replace.

my winsheild wiper blades suck. is there an arm upgrade where those are readily available at auto parts store?

Search for cherokee wiper conversion, you take the back wiper mechanism and shorten it a tad and then use 12" blades I believe, cool tech.

Which removable door hinges are the best way to go?

I like the stainless ones that the vendors sell, they are made by Scott Drake who does a lot of the Bronco aftermarket stuff. They are super nice!

i know i have more but i will start here. thanks in advance for answers and suggestions. please add where to get and approx price if you know.

All of the vendors above carry most of the items, I prefer Tom's Bronco Parts but most of the others have the parts too.

aughtsix06

Loc.
kaneohe,hi
thats all good advice, check with LMC for the signal cam, and ignition switch i just bought both of those items and got a good deal