• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rhino Engines

2horsegarage

Loc.
Denver Colorado
Does anyone have any experience with Rhino Engines? There web site does a good job of selling thier product, but the only review I could find didn;t sound too good. ANyoine here have first hand experience?

rhinoengines.com

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Wow, now that would be an interesting swap! I tad underpowered though. Post up some pics of your progress!

LOL...

Dusty

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
price is good, but I can almost garuntee you there blocks are bored .040 to .060 over. I think you could easily rebuild yours for that price, and learn a thing or two about your engine, and it would probably be built better...

khgkmb

Never, Ever Use Rhino Engines!!!!

We just had the worst experience ever with Rhino Engines! Ordered a 5.7 350 longblock - 4 bolt main from them 2 weeks ago. As stated on website and emphasized by sales rep, shipping should have been 2 to 3 days - yeah, right! Just arrived today - and it's a 305 2 bolt. During this time, we've made about 10 calls to them asking where it was, was there a problem, explained we were moving out of state in a week, etc. and instead of "customer service" as it is so inappropriately called, Tim at Rhino was repeatedly rude and condescending, as well as lying. Told that the delay was due to having to have the engine built after order was placed, then shipped from Texas. When it arrived today, the engine (the WRONG engine) had the final inspection slip conveniently included, covered in a thick coat of dust, with the inspection date of July 2007!!! We of course called again and were met with defiance and disrespect, and Tim refused to let us speak to anyone else. In all of the calls, we only ever spoke to either Brian (sales) or Tim (supposedly customer service). Now, it appears, from all we know, that these are just two guys working out of their basement, tracking down other engines under the false pretenses of being an actual legitimate business. If anyone has any contact info or further ways to get a hold of anyone there, I'd love to hear about it.