• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NEED HELP/ADVICE!!!again

texfire

Loc.
LTOWN, TEXAS
Hey guys,

I've been reading and reading how bad these individual wiper motors are that I had to try'em. No j/k, I really just needed a quick fix to finish out the hunting season cause we have had a lot of moisture down here in south Texas (fog, rain, and a mix of the two) this winter and my vacuum system went to sheat (not that it worked great to begin with). Anyways, I know some of you are saying to yourselves right now why mess with the individual motors and just go stock. Well you see we normally we do not see that much rain down here so that means I don't need wipers all that much. So, anyone ever installed these in their bronco? Did you have to fabricate a way to put these wipers in or did they just replace the vacuum set up? Did you have to re-drill the old vacuum motor holes, patch, or reset anything? Any guidance in this installment would be totally helpful...

Thanx, Tex