• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

free hard top - GONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogback

The hard top has rust around the gutter and the front lip that sits on the windshield bracket is in bad shape, and it has more rust in different spots. I dont think it's usuable to restore, but maybe with some sheet metal work. It would be good for someone who just needs a top for a hunting truck or a trail rig. All glass is there.

The aux tank looks ok but i dont want it.

I believe the rest of the truck is rusted beyond usability, but there may some misc items that would be usable to someone.

I'm not going to ship anything, you come and get it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hogback

Hogback

here's some pictures of the hardtop. I hate to haul it to the scrap yard if someone can use it, but i'm going to get rid of the whole body and just keep the frame and drivetrain. The glass is good, it just has tint on them that is now peeling off. The lift gate is rusted pretty bad but the glass is good in it.

Attachments

• bronco 001sm.JPG
    bronco 001sm.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 30
  • bronco 005sm.JPG
    bronco 005sm.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 30
  • bronco 006sm.JPG
    bronco 006sm.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 27
  • bronco 007sm.JPG
    bronco 007sm.JPG