• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

servo controlled heater box

bronco italiano

Contributor
Bronco Guru
What type and where can I buy servos to convert my heater box? I know vintage air is servo controlled and I cannot find (I probably do not know what the heck I'm looking for anyways) anything close to what i want to do. Thanks, BI

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
don, the ones vintage uses twist, so those are out of the question.
you'll need to find ones that are a push /pull if you are trying to adapt. not quite sute where to lead you. try google and see what comes up.
keep us posted on what you find.

be good
N

marc

Loc.
milwaukie,or.
what about a servo motor out of an electric miror, just a thought maybe. sounds interesting, keep us posted.
marc.

calvin8601

Loc.
Augusta
I've been thinking of doing the same thing but not too much luck when searching. Vintage Air sells an electric control valve ~$90, so that takes care of one of the three cable controls, but nothing for the actual box itself. I'm thinking a simple push/pull motor could be screwed to the box next to the door lever???