• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

72-77 Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

josimps2

I'm looking for a 72-77 Bronco Sport. Prefer 76-77 with V8, auto tranny, and disc brakes. Prefer something mostly stock w/ no major rust issues. I would even consider something without a drivetrain. My biggest concern is a sport model without rust cancer. Vehicle can be cut or uncut. Email me if you have anything available. Thanks.

notnrml

I have a Bronco project that may interest you in Roanoke, VA. It is a '77 chassis with an '88 Mustang GT Engine (carb not efi), C4 auto, ps,new pb, disc brakes, new wiring harness. The body tub has been completely redone so there is NO RUST and the new rear quarters are still uncut so your option. It does have a custom interior but the exterior looks bone stock. The interior has extra wide rear wheel wells, an integrated roll cage, harness mounts, seat mounts, and extra large tunnel opening for dealing with the tranny/xfer case easily. I have All the chrome trim to make this a Sport model (It was previously a sport). This tub is built heavy duty with extra reinforments placed in all areas. I have about 98% of everything needed for reassembly. It is currently on a 3 1/2" lift with dual shocks up front. Brand new wheels and tires (Procomp Mud terrains on Pro Comp Extreme Alloy wheels). This is a very nice project. Asking $6,500. Put her together and paint and you will easily have a $12,000 Bronco. Feel free to give me a call to discuss it. 540-871-7900. Rob Bailey Topless Offroad

Matt Bradford

Loc.
Knoxville, TN
77 Sport

I have a 77 Sport that you may be interested in. The engine is completely original and it has a rebulit transmission. It is sky blue with blace trim and a black convertible top and it has brand new 37 swampers.

Status
Not open for further replies.