• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

yet another EFI problem

pooterpot

Loc.
Lumberton, Texas
i finally started my engine up and was trying to break it in, then after 5 or 10 minutes blue smoke started coming out the exhaust and lots of it:eek: i took off the upper intake and found it had alot of oil in it. anyways i found out that it was coming in through the pcv. anyone know why this might happen? i drained some oil thinking i mightve put too much in. i got that milodon pan from JBG and put the right amount of oil in and it doesnt reach the dipstick?:? so i thought i might add a little more. after i drained some out i restarted it and 5 or 10 minutes later blue smoke again. another problem i have is the engine doesnt shutoff when i turn the key off. i checked and rechecked my wiring and its all good. the red wire going to the ign box should have power with the key on and no power with key off right?