• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Efi sensors

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Is there a preferred brand of sensors to choose or or more importantly , stay away from.
Locally I have an autozone , advance , napa and carquest to choose from , plus ebay and what not.
Just wondering if there have been any known problems.
I'm using an explorer motor w/ mustang brains , Ryans harness , BC headers.

scotts77

Loc.
Marietta, GA
I would go to NAPA and use the others as a last resort only. IMO Of course if you want the real deal, go to your local Ford dealership.

bronco italiano

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Talk to alan hughes at gaudin ford in las vegas. He gets unreal prices for ford and will guide you with the part number and the company website that allows the great prices. BI

grant_71

Bronco Guru
Well the local Ford Dealer for me is a last resort, since there is really no warranty on any sensors there, i have a friend who is a manager at Advance Auto parts, and there is a 1 year warranty on the GP Sorenson/standard parts, so i usually hit them up. Since i have a DD 96 jimmy that simply eats TPS Sensors, i haven't paid for one in3 years, and i replace it about every 6 months