• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

stock wiper blade length?

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
How long are they? 11"? 12"?

Thanks,
Todd Z.

OP
OP
toddz69

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
need some? i've got a few stock arm assemblies here.

Appreciate the offer, Nick. I asked more out of curiosity than anything else. I have 13s on it now and was thinking of using 12s instead. The shorter lengths with the right arms are apparently a little harder to find these days.

Todd Z.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
you haven't done the cherokee swap?
i use the cherokee arms and 12". i like the look of the closed body the 12" have avail.

OP
OP
toddz69

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
you haven't done the cherokee swap?
i use the cherokee arms and 12". i like the look of the closed body the 12" have avail.

My configuration is a little different, as you may recall... I'm thinking maybe I might downsize from 13" to 12" blades. Need to review the Cherokee option again.

Todd Z.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
tz, i know your configuration is different, but that is what i'm using on mine. i don't recall which side of the offset your bases are on. if the arms do have an offset so it might or might now work for you. it's what i planned on using when i did mine.

OP
OP
toddz69

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
tz, i know your configuration is different, but that is what i'm using on mine. i don't recall which side of the offset your bases are on. if the arms do have an offset so it might or might now work for you. it's what i planned on using when i did mine.

I looked at the Cherokee swap on the broncohio page and the dogleg in the arms is backwards of mine. I need to stop at another parts store and see what blades I can find.

Todd Z.