• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

rear shackle bushings

Lumpy

I've gotta get some leaf springs made up soon. The shop has the spring eye bushings but they don't know what size the shackle bushings are gona be. Is there anyone here that knows or is able to find out what the demensions of these shackle bushings are? Length, I.D., O.D. ?
Thanks

OP
OP
L

Lumpy

come on now. I know there's a bunch of guys here with W.I.P. broncos that must have some bushing not installed yet.

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
I have a complete set of rear bushings on the shelf waiting to go in. I can measure them tonight for you. My question is isn't it more cost effective to just buy a set?You will also need the sleeves that go in em. Also I'm not sure which bushings are which without the shackles off the bronco.

bronko69er

EB Addict
Loc.
Renton, WA
I have a complete set of rear bushings on the shelf waiting to go in. I can measure them tonight for you. My question is isn't it more cost effective to just buy a set?You will also need the sleeves that go in em. Also I'm not sure which bushings are which without the shackles off the bronco.

The 2 larger ones are for the spring eyes, and the smaller one is for the shackle.

OP
OP
L

Lumpy

SteveL that would be excellent if you could do that, thanks. Ya the two smaller sets are the unknowns along with the sleaves, those are the ones I need measurements of. The shop I get to make springs dose a great job at an excellent price that is cheaper than buying them. Because I am where I am I have to pay shipping and other fees which is a major factor.
Thanks again