• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Detroit locker ???

firehawk

Loc.
Clawson, Michigan
After some searching and not sure what to type for an accurate search I have a question regarding a Detroit Locker for a 9".

How to tell what gearing it is for?

I see the numbers on the side and dont know where to compare them to the higher or lower gearing numbers.

The number(s) on it are 65907 and 65012 with a line through it

I know you guys will say this has been asked a billion times but I am not coming up with much.

Thanks.

Itsa67

I believe that the nine inch doesn't have a gearing break...as in the same carrier should work for a 2.50 gear or 6.50 etc.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
right no thick gear needed for a nine inch by the way that is a good deal on the detroit, if i was not in on the cross bumper mass buy i would have to jump on that locker

OP
OP
firehawk

firehawk

Loc.
Clawson, Michigan
That might be why I have not come up with anything. Just wanted to sound like I know what I am talking about when I sell it, thanks. ;D