• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone have pics of a stock PS setup?

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have a friend that called me about putting his power steering on his Bronco. I have looked on this site, but I can't seem to find a few pics of what the setup should look like installed. I have even looked for a schematic on some of the vendor sites. He thinks that he might have something missing or on backwards. Does anyone have a picture or two of what it looks like bolted to the motor? Thanks!;D

Landshark

Loc.
California
I have a friend that called me about putting his power steering on his Bronco. I have looked on this site, but I can't seem to find a few pics of what the setup should look like installed. I have even looked for a schematic on some of the vendor sites. He thinks that he might have something missing or on backwards. Does anyone have a picture or two of what it looks like bolted to the motor? Thanks!;D

http://www.wildhorses4x4.com/downloads/2072_2075_2079 03-21-07.pdf

At the very bottom there's a good picture