• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Door latch bushings.

ryan_289

Loc.
Russellville, AR
My outside door latch rod on the Drivers side has come off for the 2nd time. The first time it broke I went to autozone and got an assortment of busings but none of them fit right. The rod comes loose at the bottom where the adjustable pin is. Someone had a carb rod clip stuck on it to make it work(no wonder there was so much slack). I carved on one untill it would go around the rod but I guess it wouldnt stay. Do the local parts stores have the correct bushing for this or do I need to order the right part. It really sucks having to climb in from the passenger side!

socalrick

Loc.
Tionesta
no they don't. Try Jeff's or Tom's. BC may have 'em bt I know that the other two have had them in the past.