• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IF your EFI is from a T-Bird or Cougar

fordtrucks4ever

Bronco Guru
Loc.
DFW
The 91-93 models are like the 94-95 Mustangs. Can someone post a pic of one installed? Thanks.

vertex

Loc.
Oregon City
I have a few pictures of my T-Bird EFI conversion in my gallery. I have no complaints with the conversion it runs great.

Nobody

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stanwood
Mine is almost done....

tbird-50lho.jpg

Nobody

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stanwood
I bought a universal tru-kool radiator from www.speedwaymotors.com . I will initially run the mech fan until I build a custom shroud for the taurus fan. EBSTEVE has the same setup and it works great.

OP
OP
fordtrucks4ever

fordtrucks4ever

Bronco Guru
Loc.
DFW
My concern is regarding the A/C compressor. It sits below the power steering pump. Does it clear the frame and steering box? I want to use it if at all possible.

Nobody

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stanwood
The A/C will not fit, neither will the smog pump. I created my own sag bracket and I will be putting my york above that.

The t-bird stuff is nice because it is so short, but it's not very flexible when it comes to swapping with other accessories because of the misalignment issues.