• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hydro boost fittings

01JLH

Ok, I put my hydroboost on a few months ago and It is the stuff. I love it. I used the astro van booster and master cylinder. I have a 76 with disc fronts and drum rears. It works great.
Now for what I am looking for.
I saw one of the posts here that included pictures of the members installation and I noticed that he had some 90 degree fittings on the unit where the hoses connect. This keeps the hoses close and helps with clearance. My unit is flipped with the cannister on the drivers side at about 2 o'clock. one of my pressure hoses and the low pressure return line is sort of close to the valve cover and the other one is close to the steering column. I used some 45 degree fittings on the ends of the hoses that we made up at the parts house and turned them as close to a 90 as i could. Doing this makes sort of a looped out 90 that still comes close to contact. If I could come up with the brass 90 degree fittings the installation would be cleaner and give more clearance. If the fittings are store bought, Maybe someone knows where to get them and what the part number would be. Thanks, J.L. Hardy

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
picture for you

I saw one of the posts here that included pictures of the members installation and I noticed that he had some 90 degree fittings on the unit where the hoses connect.

Some pictures for you
TOFIC

Attachments

• HP Fitting installed 2.JPG
    HP Fitting installed 2.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 48
  • HP Fitting installed 3.JPG
    HP Fitting installed 3.JPG
    137.3 KB · Views: 34
  • HP Fitting on vice.JPG
    HP Fitting on vice.JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 43