• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wheel question

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
I'm pretty sure that dodge uses the 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern wont fit a bronco (5 on 5.5)

Chief Master Sergeant

Contributor
Retired U.S. Air Force
I've heard they will work. You might want to measure them. Someone posted here awhile ago saying they were 5.5. I want to know for sure as well, as it will open up my wheel choices considerably.

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Last I checked the newer Dodge is still running 5x5.5 pattern. But I don't know if the center hole is large enough. Aftermarket wheels should be fine as they generally are lugcentric with the largest center hole possible to fit as many applications as possible.

Itsa67

I saw a Bronco on Ebay last year that had factory dodge 17" wheels. I don't know if they had to modify the center hole or not but they did look good (it was uncut and the owner reported they had the proper backspace to make things work). I wish I would have saved a picture of that rig but alas I didn't. Let us know if you give it a try.