• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Carb Install

tmacstickman

I have a 69 Sport with a 302 and just had the stock 2 barrell carb rebuilt. Its running ok, the problem is I think the throttle linkage needs adjusting or is wrong. Can anyone send close up pics of the carb without the air cleaner on.
I appreciate it.
Tmacstickman

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
What kind of problem or you looking at ...I can't send pictures but can try for a few answers ...Put your foot on the floor does it open the throttle all the way ...The other thing I always look for is the rod on the acc.pump ..is there any delay in it movement of this rod ...It needs to move or push the acc. pump at the 1st movement of the throttle or there can be a dead spot up on take off....this rod can be adjusted or bent w/ vise grips ..
Hope this helps a little ...or describe your problem.