• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Nylint Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.

broncobedone

Loc.
Commerce ,Georgia
Hi , I really didn't know where to put this add . I am looking for Nylint Broncos in any condition . I really want a good Police and Pet mobile and any other sets . I would also be interested in some in bad condition if the price was not to high . Please let me know what you have .:cool:

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
I think we all want them.
I'm also interested in any condition.
Have you looked on ebay?

OP
OP
broncobedone

broncobedone

Loc.
Commerce ,Georgia
Can someone give me an Idea of what to pay for a nice police , fire cheif , and pet mobile broncos ? Are there any others that are special ones like these ( Other edition , Etc. ) that I sould look for ? thanks for any info and your time

OP
OP
broncobedone

broncobedone

Loc.
Commerce ,Georgia
Thanks for the information . what is a reasonable price to pay for the police , fire , and pet mobile . whats a reasonable price to pay for played with models .thanks for any help

Bronco ED

Nylint Bronco

Send me an email and I will shoot you pics of several Bronco's I have. My Broncos are all original in played with condition that I have picked up over the years. I also have one buddy L body,looks almost Nylints. My email lstalnak@cebridge.net Thanks ED

OP
OP
broncobedone

broncobedone

Loc.
Commerce ,Georgia
does anyone know where I can get the light lens and the chrome housing for the police bronco , also need the light lens for the fire chief bronco !!

Status
Not open for further replies.