• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Thanks Classicbroncos for Heater box Tech Info..

High Pressure

Loc.
Charleston, SC
Pulled the dash and rebuilt the heater box today while I had it torn down. As many have done on this site I replaced the blower fan with a Cheby type, new seals, new heater core and paint. Repaired the torn duct work with GOOP adhesive...will see how that works out. Thanks for all the tech build information that I found on this site!

I really will not know how well of an upgrade this is until December in South Carolina...

Attachments

• IMG_2070_Resized.jpg
    IMG_2070_Resized.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_2075_Resized.jpg
    IMG_2075_Resized.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_2077_resized.jpg
    IMG_2077_resized.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_2080_Resized.jpg
    IMG_2080_Resized.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_2081_resized.jpg
    IMG_2081_resized.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 105

thesnake

Bronco Guru
You're welcome!!! I wrote that. The one thing I did since then was to upgrade with the chevy blower motor via hotwheels' link. If you do a search on blower motors, you'll find it.

Glad it helped!!!

John

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
yes these sight has a wealth of info in the search banks or just ask an someone will answer ...Great folks here..Welcome aboard one more time ..