• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Big Bronco Roller Cam 351W

crmoore

Loc.
Bonney Lake, WA
I have a taken a look at all the 351W threads and I am sold on going with the Roller Block. I found a 1995 Bronco with 5.8 with 130,000 and guy wants $650 for entire engine setup. I am trying to build a cheap 393 stroker out of one these blocks and I am wandering what I can use other than the block. I understand the intake is too tall and computer wouldn't work because ODBII. Can I use the Serpentine setup? How about the alternator for winch, lights, etc.? What about Starter? Is this worth it or would I better off finding just the block. Any thoughts for great CB members?

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
I believe OBDII started in 96 so the computer and harness might be adaptable. You can certainly use the starter and alternator and probably the entire serp drive. Most of the electronic parts (injectors, sensors) are good to get. The lower intake is definitely a keeper. Seems a little high priced to me though.