• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Custom rear wheel well

Broncoman

Bronco Guru
I want to see some pictures of some custom rear wheel wells that have been lengthened after stretching the wheel base. Or whole new fabricated wheel wells.

Got some ideas running through my head for my friends stretched bronco. The rear axle is moved 5 inches back.

Clint

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grand Junction, CO
I think I hear crickets chirping.

All I did was buy one inner fender from JBG and cut it in half to accomplish what I needed to, and I moved mine 8" back.

I cut JUST the end of the stock fender off so I would have plenty of room to add to it.

rearfender2.jpg

paintprep.JPG

OP
OP
Broncoman

Broncoman

Bronco Guru
That looks pretty good.
How much room do you have behind the fender for the roll cage?

Crewwzin

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Freeport, Fl
Get a couple of boat trailer fenders, cut in half and stretch. Gotta be cheaper than buying a factory replacement fender well. It'd be all nice and rounded too.

Madgyver

Contributor
Bronco Madman
Clint,
Nice!!!

clintshowandshine.jpg

What kind of beadlock wheels are you running?
And what size wheel adaptors are those on your axle?

Clint

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grand Junction, CO
Clint,
Nice!!!

clintshowandshine.jpg

What kind of beadlock wheels are you running?
And what size wheel adaptors are those on your axle?

Just 2" alum spacers. I used to run a steel wheel with a 2" bs, and wanted to keep that when I went with the alum beadlocks. They are from Beadlock specialties.

johnhill

wheel well

Do you want a customize wheel well? Well this is just new but unusual. What exactly are the chances that two stories should break in exactly the same week about cute animals that were held in automobiles taking unexpected trips? It happened last week. In the second of the two, Pepe, a two-month-old puppy, was caught in a car's wheel well when it traveled 10 miles. Do not worry. He wasn't hurt, just scared. How many times have you expected more data concerning a new or used car and resorted to an online search on car loan term? Your search is over, everything you will need is located at ******************! Learn more about Car Deal Expert? Have a look at Car Deal Expert!