• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Alopek Tracking Systems

RRRAAAYYY2

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Brantford, Ontario
I am now officially a distributor for Alopek Products. http://www.alopek.com/index.html

Here is the V Track, for your trucks:
http://www.alopek.com/vt.html

Cost is $420 Canadian for the unit, then $20 a month US for monitoring fees. These units have a ton of features and are super useful for Fleet Management. Also work good for tracking teenagers, wives, etc, LOL.

Most cases your car insurance will give you a discount with one of these units installed. (As you track everywhere in the world, every 30 seconds, (live).

We just started selling these, so I dont know the FAQ's yet, but fire your questions away. One I do know the answer to, is no you cant get the military stuff unless your request directly through military channels. Ask why I know the answer to that one already. Got love new toys.

rockbronco66

Loc.
Carlsbad, N.M.
BIG BROTHER WILL BE WATCHING, sounds like a good deal though if your worried about your horse gettin hijacked by some jack_ _ _ I may get one for my wife's Mustang. I know she loves it because she is always asking me to wash it.

OP
OP
R

RRRAAAYYY2

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Brantford, Ontario
These units are funny in the big brother sense. That is what initially draws customers to it, especially large companies. But in reality that is important the first week, and big companies do catch some workers screwing off. Also find out star employees have some skeletons too. Always warn employers they will find out somethings they dont want to.

But I have used ours several times for stupid things. Wife doesn't answer her cell phone, which isn't uncommon. But there are 100 options for her not answering, from kidnapping/murder to an affair to simply she cant hear it ring LOL. Quick log on, see that yes she is on the way home, has the music turned up too loud, and all is well.

Along those lines, the units have GEO fences. You mark out a perimeter on a goggle earth map, (little Johnny's house) or an entire city. Then set some parameter's. Like for little Johnny's house, if the unit enters that area it calls you and rats out little Susey. Or in the entire city, if the vehicle exceeds 60MPH or 70MPH it sends you a text. If it leaves the area, goes under a certain mph, etc, etc. lots of different possibilities for alarms. and since they are programmable, what you need you can get? (should be able too anyways)

So yes they are attractive as big brothers watching type deals, but that is only important for a very short time. After that they are a pretty convenient little device.