• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

marker lights problem maybe

sean lalley

Loc.
biloxi
i have a 67 and just got it done and noticed that the merker lights in the front do not work when the headlights are on is this normal or do i have a problem if so please help
the turn signals work either with headlights on or off
i have just redone all the grounds for the front and the rear work both ways also
thanks
sean

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Front park lamps not on with headlights on. this is normal and correct for that year. In '70 or '71 laws changed and the marker lights will then stay on with headlights.

OP
OP
sean lalley

sean lalley

Loc.
biloxi
Front park lamps not on with headlights on. this is normal and correct for that year. In '70 or '71 laws changed and the marker lights will then stay on with headlights.

thanks that is what i was thinking do to all the checks that i made and everthing looked fine
can always count on someone else that will know

locopny

Loc.
ND 58436
must be the same for the 66 I have. came to ask the same question.

cool...now I can move to the rear and make those work.