• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

77 flare and armor fitment???

slcpunk

Loc.
The WB, UTAH
I am doing some work for this guy on his 77. He has the fiberglass flares on there and they are cracking and what not; so he wants me to get some new ones on. He likes the bushwackers that show no mounting rivets or anything but I dont know if they fit with the 77 gas doors...? any idea? where can you even get these?

He also wants some corner armor but I dont know if anyone makes any that has the gas door cut-out. I can just plasma the gas door cut-out but I would rather just get him some that come cut.. just tryin to find this stuff that I could not find by myself. thanks guys
Chadwick.

bluebronco69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Damascas, OR
i dont think any vendor offers flares that do not show the rivets or screws that attach it, not sur eon the armor, check bcbroncos