• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

JBG Vinyl Floormats

mtrdud

Is anybody using the Jeff's Bronco Graveyard vinyl floormats? I was thinking about going with carpet but I'm considering some type of rubber/vinyl mat due to moisture. I don't want to go with any type of permanent coating in there either. Any feedback good or bad if you are using or have seen these mats.
Thanks

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
I've installed several sets ... they fit better than any carpet kit I've seen but still need a bit of work . Get a heat gun or good hair dryer to stretch the mat around the trans tunnel . A little tight there . They come over sized so initally it's a "rodeo" getting them started . Don't get impatient with your knife ! :eek:

OP
OP
M

mtrdud

JBG Mat

stevew,

I got the mat today and it is very stout and thicker than I thought. It came with a thick padding also. Do you usually use this padding? I have some single sided foil heat/sound resistant mat that I'll probably use that is not quite as thick.

Thoughts?