• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

T-Shifter Transfer case problems

Jimmy1040

Loc.
Panama City, FL
My problem is I have no 2wd and 2 low 4wd gears, When shifter pulled all the way back its in 4 high, shifting one notch forward is neutral and then the next two positions are both low. Any ideas what the problem could be????????

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Welcome to the site.

I saw your original thread but I'm not sure what your problem is. You can post in your own thread to bring it back up to the top without starting another duplicate thread. I'm not complaining, just making you aware.

Again, welcome aboard, and good luck with your problem, I'm sure somebody can help out.

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
Kinda sounds like the shifter pawl plate may need adjustment. Or the detent springs are very worn and your just bypassing 2wd high.

NYLES

Bronco Guru
If you rebuilt it you got the whatca call it gear in backwards. I have a post in here about it. If in backwards you get a working 4x4 low and high but no 2wd high.....

one notch from rear should be 2H

if hasnt been tore down go with what bronconaz says.

Attachments

• xfercase.jpg
    xfercase.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 23