• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Heater Hose

Rox Crusher

Bronco Guru
anyone know where to get Goodyear Hi-Miller heater hose ?

It's supposed to last longer and resist heat better................

but I like it because it is blue and matches engine bay / plug wires, etc

Darrel

Loc.
Henderson, Nv.
I use silicone heater hose. I think it comes in blue and red. I bought it at a hose supply company. It is pricy but I have not had any problems with it. I tucked it up tight to the engine and ran it streight back to the back of the engine. I also used tubing angles to tuck it tight to the firewall . It works great.

I would also like to get the Radiator hoses in the silicone. I think Ford motorsports carries it for the mustang but not for the bronco. They do have the water pump bypass hose which should fit.

In my former job as parts manager I located a company that supplied it in molded configeration. I can,t remember where it was but it may be a good group or vender buy if others would like to use it.