• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Interior ulpostery for the hard top?

reamer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Does anyone make a kit for the interior sides for the hard top?
I put in a new Headliner and Dynamat, on the roof, but the sides look like S&*t and I want to dynamat the sides too.
Reamer

Dan74Bronc

Loc.
Chandler, Az
I have been wanting to cover that area also. I was thinking of using thin plywood and covering it with headliner material or some sort of material but I don't know how to attach it to the top without welding on a stud or something to the top.
Haven't seen any kits.

OP
OP
reamer

reamer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have to paint my top back to the original Wimbleton, I'm thinking about, before paint, welding in some "backstops" to the window frame too. Then I'll put velcro on the stop and the material for a clean finish.
But I'd still like to know if there is a kit out there. (could be easier)
Reamer

ralls

Loc.
Andalusia
I bought some headliner mat. that has preferated holes with a foam pad on the back for sound reduction. You can order the mat. by the foot so just measure how much you need. I ordered mine from a tractor supply place and there price and quality was good. They also sell heavy rubber floor mat material by the foot [real heavy]. Their number is 815 692 3355 fehrcab.com.