• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

EZ wiring Harness

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Havre De Grace, MD
I have that one, the wires arent long enough to go all the way back to the tail lights but other than that its not a bad harness. Its kind of a pain in the a** if you have a bunch of different items to wire in that the diagram didn't account for (like an HEI distributor etc.) but if you call the tech line, they can usually help out. Everythings pretty well labeled. Its not as nice as a painless harness, but its cheaper and it'll get the job done.

Desert Thrasher

Bronco Guru
I used the EZ 12 circuit in my rig and had no problems with the length of the wires. It was a very easy install and yea, the tech support is good. It is universal, but works great. I wont hesitate to use another one.

OP
OP
Z

zerostar2410

Contributor
should i get the 18 fuse 21 circuit wiring kit?

im a noob.

i figured why not since it was only 10-$20 more. what are the benefits of having it?

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
more options for accessory hookup. The stock bronco used 7? fuses and most things were tied into other things. With more fuses, you don't run out of dedicated fused power sources nearly a quickly.

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Havre De Grace, MD
I got the 21 fuse ez harness. It had some extra wires (ie. power antennae and power door locks) that I used for other things like an electric fuel selector and other things. Its nice to have the extras