• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rear Interior panel install?

texfire

Loc.
LTOWN, TEXAS
Hi,

I'm tired of trying to locate something to try and show me how to install these dang things can someone please help me out! I got some rear interior panels that seem pretty self explanatory, but I don't want to cut or mess it up in any way so would some one please explain how.The interior guy that fu**ed up my paint didn't put them on right and I don't want to cut something that's not supposed to be cut your help is deeply appreciated. My main question lies with the flap of extra material that rises above the bed of the cab. Does it fold over the inside or does the cab sit on top of it?

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
Are we talking factory panels? If so, they also had 3 L brackets welded to the rear floor for the panels to screw to.

Explorer

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Raphine, Virginia
Side Panel Rails

Here you go. iwlbcnu is correct, forgot about those. No pic for them, just L-brackets like he said, one on top and each side of fender well. easily made. If you want these top brackets, let me know and I'll ask my son for a price. I know he doesn't need them.

Attachments

• Side Panels small.jpg
    Side Panels small.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 58

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
And to explain, the above brackets bolt down, then the panels have those plastic "tree" fastners that push in.