• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Lift or Drag Link Problem?

trippc3

Loc.
Orlando
So I finally got everything buckled up after installing a 2 1/2" lift but there seems to be a major problem. When I get the wheels back on they're both facing outward. Not sure if that makes sense, but the pic should help. Along with the suspension I also installed a new Drag Link and Tie rod, so not sure exactly where the problem is. I'm thinking it's just a simple problem with shortening up the Drag Link/Tie Rod, but I wanted to get some opinions before I started tearing everything apart. Any ideas? I've only got one more day to get her ready for Holopawlooza!

Attachments

• IMG_1266.JPG
    IMG_1266.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1265.JPG
    IMG_1265.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 15

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Give us a picture of under the Bronco looking at things..But looks like you just didn't finish what you started ....Rack the steering wheel and find center ..then screw in you tie rods until the front side of the tire is about 1/4 inch tilted inside more than the back side ..I've never played with an adjustable trac bar but you just need to center it for your Bronco I think .. Then go drive it slow at 1st an twike..