• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

No power to fuse block?

wilkisonjt

Loc.
Jacksonville NC
I have no power to my fuse block, well half of it anyway. I lost all power to the heater, instrument panel, and turn signal fuses. No power on either side of the terminals. All fuses are still good. I dont notice any other problems and it is still running fine. Any ideas? Possibly a fusable link?

fireman1749

Loc.
Clarksville, TN
I believe theres a fuse on the black and black/yellow stripe wires that are going to the starter solenoid by the battery. Check those.

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
Check the stud connection on the back of the ignition switch. The black-green wire there powers fuses #1 and #2 (turn signals, wiper, radio, backup lights, heater blower).

OP
OP
W

wilkisonjt

Loc.
Jacksonville NC
It appears it was a bad connection at the back of the ignition switch as Viperwolf suggested. As soon as I messed with the post the lights and heater came back on. Apparently the Ol girl isnt agreeing with the NC condensation after all those years in NV....;D Thanks for the help. I have been chasing wire gremlins all day!

Last edited: