• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Clutch Fork

Salgood

Loc.
Kalispell
My clutch fork for my NP435 is gone!! I have no idea which one I had - clip type or bail wire one - can I look at my bellhousing to determine which one or my old throw out bearing??

Thanks,
BC

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Here you go. Compliments of toms bronco parts.

Attachments

• tabbell.JPG
    tabbell.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 30
  • wirebell.JPG
    wirebell.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 30

fungus

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kaneohe Bay, Oahu
You should be able to tell by looking at where it attaches to the bell housing. Tom's bronco parts has some good pics on their website...

OP
OP
Salgood

Salgood

Loc.
Kalispell
Thanks guys - so the difference is the bracket inside the bellhousing per the pics....? I'm at work so I will have to wait to get home and check!

70_Steve

Old Guy
If you have the Tab type, I've got a fork, throwout bearing and return spring I'll give you for the cost of shipping...

OP
OP
Salgood

Salgood

Loc.
Kalispell
If you have the Tab type, I've got a fork, throwout bearing and return spring I'll give you for the cost of shipping...

Awesome!! I'll get back to you tonight - I'm north of you in Montana - 59901 Kalispell.

Thanks Steve.

BC

OP
OP
Salgood

Salgood

Loc.
Kalispell
Dang it - I have the wire style - thanks Steve for the offer - it was much appreciated!!!

BC