• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Post here if you met madgyver...

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
My memory is good but short. I know that I have shook hands with many of you, have had drinks with you and I personally remember alot of you from the EB events that my kids and I have attended. And I will not forget those that have help me with my rig and those that let me drive their rig... Thanks :cool: You know who you are...
Sometimes it's hard for me to get away and get off this rock in the Pacific so whenever I do get a trip out it is always something to remember.

Post when and where...

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Mad, Hope your mind isn't slippin:) Visited you about 6 or 7 years ago. Rode in the Green Machine around Wakiki and hung out at the house for a bit.. You were even representin' Classic Broncos with the shirt that day. Gonna get back there someday soon and go fishin wit ya.

Andy
Blue71

Attachments

• im002947.jpg
    im002947.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 478
  • im003006.jpg
    im003006.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 172

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Victorville, CA at the 40th in '06. Stayed in the same hotel and enjoyed seeing family as well as the super sweet yellow MadEB :)

Grunt1058

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Land of Entrapment
We haven't met in person. But, I hooked you up on the Fire Bronco. ;)

Hoping to make a trip to the island this year. Would love to meet up with Island Bronco Brethren... ;D

BroncoDawg

Loc.
Bishop, CA
You got to know alot of us at the 40th in Victorville what with the time you spent "on the strap" Haha.%) :D ;)
We invented a game called "who towed McGyver the furthest" Haha...Not!
All in good fun.
Is your yellow rig still going strong?
How big is your "herd" these days?

ddubp

Loc.
kihei, maui
yo mad-
you visited my house at the top of maui meadows when you were in wailea doing some work, 2008ish. great advice for the rig, its a lot better now...

22213evl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rio Rancho N.M.
have never met you in person Mad ( and prob never will due to heath reasons ) but from reading your posts I would gladly shake your hand, because you seem like a true bronco brother. in the the southwest we would say you have the true spirt of the cowboy.

trlblazr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mesa AZ
Hey Mad. Here we are on Waikiki Beach and talking EBs

Attachments

• DSCN1852.jpg
    DSCN1852.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 126
  • DSCN1857.jpg
    DSCN1857.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 78