• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Blinkers

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Hey guys ..I just figured out my wiring harness problem .. Skitter Joe is going to hate me ..He's been trying to use just one flasher the one off the fuse holder but that one is far the flasher correct ... As I walked by the pile of wiring scraps cut out of the Bronco I saw that there were flashers in the pile .. AND it dawned on me that the blinkers run off a flasher that is up under the dash is that not correct .
..So We have brake lamps and E-Flashers off the flasher in the fuse block SO where does the blinker get their power from and how does that flasher hook up..

oleguy74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
calif city ca
you need switched power for trn signal flasher(when ign switch is on or run pos.)emergency needs fused power all the time.fused switched power to turn sig flasher,from flasher to turn signal switch.

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
..So We have brake lamps and E-Flashers off the flasher in the fuse block SO where does the blinker get their power from and how does that flasher hook up..

X2. Switched 12V from back of ignition switch and through a fuse, maybe 5A. One side of flasher to 12V, other side to turn signal switch.