• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wiring - Windshield Wiper

Izzy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Texas
Hey Guys,

I am one item away from passing inspection and driving my rig legally. The item is the windshield wiper. I bought a new (used) one and installed it, plugged it in and.... well you didn't really think it would be that easy did you? Of course not.

I traced the wires and found the red wire and the black and white wires coming from the wiper motor are cut. I can't see where they go and call me stupid but I don't understand this diagram to fix it.

Any ideas where these wires are supposed to go and connect to?

Thanks guys, I'm anxious to be legal and everything is is done and ready for inspection. This is the last piece.

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
They all go to the wiper switch.

Attachments

• wipers.jpg
    wipers.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 51
  • c-301.jpg
    c-301.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 39
OP
OP
Izzy

Izzy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Texas
Cool, thanks. Hooked up and they now work!!!! Looks like I should be able to pass inspection now if my checklist is accurate. WOOHOOO!!!!