• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BroncoLou Racing KOH Shirt-Limited Time Only!

Broncitis

MEB Founder
The official issue BroncoLou Racing Pit Crew shirts have now been added for pre-orders on the OBR site.

We will only be taking orders on these until February the 19th, so get yours in soon.

All proceeds go to support BroncoLou Racing!

I'm headed west in a few hours to haul the BroncoLou racer and support rigs to the big race next week. I'm unsure if I will have any internet access during the trip, so I may not be able to respond to any posts or PMs until I return.

Wish us luck!

Drew

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
Went to the site and ordered mine as soon as I got the heads up! WISH YOU GUYS ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD! BRING IT HOME LOU!!!

Brawnko

Loc.
Mechanicsville
Talked to Drew today, they left last night instead of tonight to get around the snow storm! Going way out of the way down 95 and was just leaving the waffle house in South Carolina late this morning ready to start heading west through Texas, I think on Rt 20.
I think we got about 20 shirt order this first day--Broncolou team sure appreciated it! Hopefully they will post updates along the way!

Brawnko

Loc.
Mechanicsville
Let's see if we can get a shirt purchase in every state! Hey wait, we don't even have a purchase from Lou's state- MD...except Allen and he don't count So far we have 12 states:

AL, AZ, CA, GA, IL, MA, NC, NH, PA, TX, VA, WA

The most in one order is 3 (2 people)

Thanks to all those that purchased! And those that will purchase!

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Orders for BroncoLou KOH shirts have been extended though close of business today, so act soon if you want to get one of these cool shirts!

www.oldbroncosrule.com

All proceeds go to help BroncoLou Racing!

I'm just now finally getting recovered from my long trip out and back and the mess we had with all the snow when I got back!

I will be playing catchup on all the OBR orders this week and will be getting the order in for the second and final run of the BroncoLou KOH 2010 shirts first thing tomorrow. I expect to start shipping these out in the next couple weeks.

Thanks to all who have supported BroncoLou Racing!

Drew

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Thanks to all of you who orders the limited edition BroncoLou Racing KOH 2010 shirts. Lou and the rest of the crew really appreciate the support!

Orders are now closed for this second and final run of these and they will be printed and shipped out in the next 2-3 weeks.

Thanks again for the support!

Drew