• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

66 Mirror

kc901

Loc.
charleston
Guys, I Have A Book That Shows A 66 Bronco With An Odd Round Mirror On A Long Shaft. Was This Type An Option Or Standard On The 66 I Have One And Considering Putting It On My 66 . Anybody Know???

66fora69er

Contributor
If you have one and end up not using it i will give you $20 for it;D I believe they were roadster specific. I'm sure i'll be corrected

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
What you probably have is a roadster mirror, no door on a roadster so the mirror was mounted on the fender. If you have one in good shape that your not going to use, you can get pretty good money for it. They are pretty rare and in demand for someone doing an original roadster restoration. They make reproductions now and I think they run about $200. I have a 66 roadster but my roadster mirror was long gone before I got it. Post up a picture of it!

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Yep, sounds like a Roadster mirror. And yes, they are Roadster specific. What is the first three characters to your VIN? If it's U13, you have a Roadster, and you should add it to the registry. www.roadsteru13.com